Saturday, January 26, 2013

Body Sky Massage.. a real blessing

If you have a soft heart or enjoy only soft relaxing massages, this is not the place for you! Body Sky in Al Seef 2 Tower in JLT has some of the best masseuse I have ever tried. You look at them, they are all petite and sweet. Get inside the massage room and you will be massaged stronger than you have ever been massaged! Expect not to fall asleep.. this is not a relaxing massage, expect, however, that your body will be invigorated from head to toe. Expect to walk out feeling you have a new back or new feet. I have no idea how they do it but they do it so well I became an addict. Of course you can ask the ladies to take it easy on you but trust me, that spoils all the fun. They know what they're doing and you'd better let them do it right. The prices are quite competitive I say. Half hour is AED 80 and one hour is AED 150 (prices could differ if you choose other therapies). I have tried foot reflexology (heavenly painful yet leaves you with new feet) and I tried their full body Tui Na massage which is on the softer side. In Tui Na, they would brush, knead, roll, press, and rub the areas between each of the joints to get the energy moving in the meridians and the muscles of your body. One final things, the ladies are all new to Dubai and they are working on improving their English. So don't expect to have a conversation. Just show them with your hand where you want them to 'focus' on and what areas they should 'no massage'. Give it a try if you are looking for serious massage!

12 comments:

  1. Don't go! Had a horrid treatment at this place. It was really difficult to find and when I arrived it was shut up with a sign on the door they'd be open half an hour after my scheduled appointment. Rang the mobile number and was told to wait a minute. 25 minutes later someone unlocked the door and walked away from it - no 'come in', 'sorry to keep you waiting in 34 degree temperatures'. A woman eventually returned to reception and just said 'voucher?'. This was not a serene spa environment. Perhaps it had previously been a Chinese restaurant or they'd just finished cooking lunch but no aromatherapy smells. No background music either. The treatment would have been OK but it's hard to relax when the therapists are whispering and giggling in a language you don't understand, as they're massaging your body. I was glad to get out and feel I'd had a raw deal. Never again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst experience ever, one thing to say it is not the place for LADIES.....When I called to make an appointment the lady answered in a very strange voice as if I called the secret service, rude. When I arrived I understood that I shouldn't expect much, but thought how bad the massage can be? It was not a professional massage, don't know how to describe the experience, the only think I had in my mind to leave as soon as possible and never come back.. The smell in the place was horrible. Can't say a single positive thing about the place. Babymoselle review above, are you an employee of that place? If not maybe you should consider the real professional massage to understand what it is really like.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! thanks for sharing this great article about JLT Community...........its really very nice blog.............good job..........the article is quite interesting .....keep posting on it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this fantastic article. It contains whole lot data which I need. I am bookmark your site by my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really impressed your site.. thanks for giving a great information about this site.. this site is very detailing so that's why i really appreciate this.. and this site is very unique.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Body massage is very good.. i like body massage.. many people are do this.. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.. i really appreciate your site.. carry on..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typical and becoming a real problem in Dubai - trying to find a legit massage (No Happy Endings). Its always a give away when the women are either Thai or Chinese, you know your getting one thing..... Typically starts with them sizing you up asking if your married or have girlfriend etc blah blah blah.... A luke warm and pathetic massage comemces, followed by some accidentental touches of the 'special areas' - classic. I wont say anymore - but if your looking for a quality massage ignore - but if your looking for a happy ending style one then 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome posting!Wonderful movements!I like it. How to make a useable wonderful site! Very informative posting.Grateful information about massage.I love it.Thank a lot for sharing that.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a first time visitor an I can say that this post is really great. Very informative and I can really use this on my research on the topic titled “Inside the Internet World”. Keep up the good work.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to all,
    I really need this type of massage.So your this ''Body Sky Massage JLT'' blog is very knowledgeable and helpful for us.Its massage result are very wonderful.After that's massage our body feel relaxing and very comfortable.Nice moments.I have learned that your post is awesome for us.I got gathered.Well done.Thanks a fantastic share.Carry on.I hope your site is big success in future.
    For more information you can following this link:
    http://www.dubai-best-massage.com/
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was looking for articles on beauty salon in Abu Dhabi and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post! Thanks

    ReplyDelete